Fantasy Events & More is an agency dedicated to event management : concept, design, planning, production, and corporate communication, with 80% of the portfolio in pharma industry.
10 years of experience build our expertise and love to involve in organising all range of projects, from conference, seminars to product/company launch or merger, incentive travel get away, exhibition booths in pharmaceutical and luxury industry, cultural events and only sophisticated private events.
We are looking further to build our Fantasy Team of Success.
Graphic Designer is responsible for creating design solutions with high visual impact.
But if you have some of these qualities, it might just be fantasy job for you:
With plenty to be getting on with, your main responsibilities include:
- Creating and adapting artwork for standard collateral and point-of-sale materials required
- Assist in overseeing the production and quality control of any artwork developed by third parties.
- Providing illustrated sketches, mood boards of concepts and ideas to meet creative briefs.
- Working closely with the Creative Manager/Account Manager/Executive.
- Updating agency presentation, Web Site & Social Media Channels.
- Keeping updated with visual design trends in colours, fonts, materials, production possibilities.
- Handing help with other tasks and taking part of projects/events if needed.
- Apple Mac / PC literate with competency in all major design computer packages.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Knowledgeable about file conversions (PDF, mpg, JPEG, TIFF, EPS, ae, mp3, mp4, avi)
- Any Social Media/Video/Animation graphics qualification is a plus.
- Photo, portfolio and birthday date mandatory.
With so much work but fun we love to be a fantasy team and make every project owner to be proud.
So if you think you can keep up with it, or grow into it, do send us your CV.
ExperientăPeste 3 ani experiență