The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning and executingemail communications, lead nurturing, retention strategies and successfullygrowing the subscribers data base. This new position within our company isfocused on increasing customer engagement and optimize email communicationsaccording to company’s marketing objectives. The Email Marketing Specialistwill coordinate with internal marketing team and will be responsible forconducting analysis, raising efficiency and providing insight to managementabout the performance of each email marketing campaign.
- Creation and execution of email marketing campaigns based on business goals
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing each campaign
- Develop promotional and informational content strategies to maximize customer retention and increase the subscribers data base.
- Oversee A/B testing that deliver against ROI targets through a highly segmented customer base
- Drive and optimize key metrics as CTR, open rates, engagement and retention.
- Ensure high levels of data accuracy and integrity with fast-growing and high-volume lists
- Always focused of following legal requirements regarding the personal data management.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing, communications or relevant field
- 2 – 3 years of experience in email marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage high volume integrated email marketing programs for consumer audiences
- Results-driven, motivated, with great knowledge around metrics and ROI analysis
- Strategic CRM focus and providing creative solutions according to business objectives
- Focused, with ability to thrive under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Understanding and working knowledge of HTML and Java Script is a plus
- Passion for digital communication and email marketing
- Written communication skills, experience in writing compelling messages to customers
- Strong planning, scheduling and project management skills
Flanco is amulti-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores throughout Romania andwith more than 1500 employes. Each day we are fully committed to helpingdeliver the technology solutions that provide value and benefits for ourcustomers whether online, via mobile or in our stores.
At Flanco, we arein a constant and rapid evolution, focusing our efforts on innovation andtechnology for more than 23 years, since the opening of the first Flanco storein 1994. With 118 stores opened right now, we aim to offer the best shoppingexperiences for our customers.
Everyday we are surroundedby the latest and most innovative technology, benefiting from a workingenvironment where you’ll find it easy to be at your best. At Flanco we offer competitivesalaries, including incentive plans based upon business results, as well as numerousopportunities to grow in a dynamic environment and to become part of one of thefastest developing industry: ecommerce. We fully believe the success of ourcompany depends on the passion of each employee.