Responsible for developing customer solution in the sales cycle, based on understanding customer needs and aligning those needs with the company offerings. Shall support the sales team with the required product information, proposal building, and support sales team in the entire liaison required.
• Work closely with Sales, Business development and Technical teams to provide comprehensive solutions to customers.
• Understand, translate and map customer functional or business requirements to the product offerings and help customers evaluate the benefits.
• Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP).
• Deliver Proof Of Concepts (POC).
• Provide first-line technical support for solution evaluations and/or pilot projects.
• Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers.
• Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
• Support customer events.
• Compare the company product offering with product from other vendors from a technical point of view.
• Work with Business Development team to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products.
• Liaise with technical team to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues that may arise during the pre-sales process.
• Interact with vendors and third party for problem resolution.
• Interface with the provisioning team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
• Solid knowledge of network principles and practices.
• Previous experience working within a technical pre-sales position.
• Technical skills combined with a good understanding of sales situations.
• Listening skills, good interpersonal and communication skills, Partner and Customer orientation.
• Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution. Ability to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solutions.
• Teamwork oriented and strategically focused on customer service and quality.
• Self-motivated, flexible, and showing initiative.
• Well organized and structured, able to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
• Strong time management and resource management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good communication skills, fluent in English.
You can send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• International work environment.
• Professional development opportunities.
• Lunch tickets.
• Medical subscription.
• Gym/pool subscription.
ExperientăPeste 3 ani experiență
Alte Joburi (64)
Suport Tehnic Limba Engleza – Partener BitDefender pe 11 septembrie 2018 Full Time
Suport Tehnic Limba Engleza – Partener Bitdefender – Valcea pe 19 iulie 2018 Full Time