The candidate will be a graduate engineer, ideally with a successful background in industrial energy, chemical engineering or mechanical engineering. Experiences and practices in the field is an advantage.
Having a tough but flexible character, being a good conversationalist able to present the company and products positively, able to work on own initiative.
Location in one of following cities is required: Bucuresti, Ploiesti, Pitesti; work is based on home-office.
The following competencies are critical to the success of this position: Building Working Relationships, Communication, Continuous Learning, Customer Service Orientation, Flexibility, Initiating Action, Managing Work, Quality of Work, and Teamwork.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Regional manager
Generating sales of equipments in appointed geographical area, meeting agreed sales targets. Promote the efficient use of steam to achieve energy savings throughout Romanian Industry by providing technical consultancy.
- With the help of regional manager, draw up a call plan and then work diligently to it.
- Report daily activities & Report each contact with the customer /client.
- Ensure you are completely familiar with all the company’s products and how to apply them.
- Understand the commercial procedures in force within the organization and operate within them.
- Support your sales activities by establishing our technical credibility through the presentation.
- You will carry out any other reasonable task presented to you within the overall framework of company policy.
- Competitive salary & commission according with performance.
- Company car / mobile phone / laptop.
- Special training in country & overboard.
- Long term carrier opportunity.
One of the keystones of the success of the company is the service which it gives to its customers. In terms of commercial and administrative efficiency, it is vital that orders, quotations and all correspondence are dealt with both efficiently and fast.
The company operates a Management Development Scheme which is intended to give all employees adequate training to fulfil their present job; special training will be provided in country & abroad.
During your annual appraisal, the Regional Manager will discuss with you all aspects of training and establish any immediate needs which could assist you to develop further.