Reporting directly to the General Manager and Owner, the marketing coordinator will be dealing with planning, coordinating, implementing and assessing marketing activities, market and competition monitoring, identifying new market opportunities and participating in designing and implementing the corporate strategic objectives.
Assignments & Responsibilities:
• Liaise with the Advertising Agency (communication channel and projectsfulfillment) – creative brief, marketing campaigns, social media strategy andimplementation – checking and discussing proposals;
• Reporting for different marketing activities (website status, meetingsappointment, marketing budget update, site monitoring, registrations, findingsuppliers and offers for marketing activities);
•Planning and implementation of PR and Social Media activities (events, blogarticles, promotion through social networks, constantly updating the website);
• Writingtravel articles for a widely-distributed national magazine;
• Design, creation and promotion of online or offline marketing materials(print, banners, newsletters, e-mail stationary, invitations events, corporatepresentations, gift vouchers, compliment cards, etc.);
• Monitoring and reporting the competition’s marketing activities in order toachieve a corporate competitive advantage;
• Monitoring press in order to find information about tourism industry,destinations and competitors and sending the important information to all theemployees;
• Identify and subscribe to different listings ref. to tourism (Internet,magazines, and associations);
• Obtaining and exploring new leads of corporate clients through phones,e-mails;
• PR (Protocol – gifts for clients and collaborators, establishingrelationships with publications in order to include our name in theirarticles);
• Preparing and updating marketing presentations;
• Communication between the departments and data centralizing (coming fromdifferent departments);
• Data Base management (organize and update the Clients database);
• Create surveys and analyze them;
• Workingclosely with a web hosting company in order to keep the e-mail and websiteworking;
• Other daily ad-hoc activities (representing the marketing dept. as a catalystbetween other depts. and in connection with third party for different marketingdictated by any manager).
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities and skills:
• Communication: you are able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orallyand in writing and you admit that for a good communication you must know how tolisten actively and extract the necessary information.
• Leadership: you take the responsibility to achieve the set goals and takeinitiative without being told what to do.
• Problem solving orientation: you are able to identify and analyse an/aexisting/potential problem and find suitable solutions for each situation.
• Trust: you know your strong points, what you are able to do and what you cando.
• Flexibility: you adapt slightly depending on the situation and you are opento new ideas and people.
• Energy: you like to work and you are willing to invest time and effort toachieve your goals.
• Teamwork: you are a team worker, but you can also work individually.
• Technical skills: a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, AdobeIllustrator, Corel Draw, Google Analytics, CMS (Content Management System)knowledge, Social Media platforms, E-mail Marketing (especially MailChimp),familiar with hosting systems such as CPanel and WHM.
• Advanced English level.
Write a short text for a FB post,promoting a travel destination. The text should be written in Romanian and havearound maximum 70 words.
Pleasesent your CV together with the short text for a FB post at email@example.com.
Deadline: 31 august 2017
Only reliable candidates will be contacted.
Alte Joburi (31)
MARKETING AND DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER FOR TECHNOLOGY COMPANY pe 15 februarie 2018 Full Time